There is a hidden music track inside Windows XP that is very hard to find. It is really relaxing ambient music to be on your computer to, here are the steps...
1. Click start and right click "My Computer" and click "Explore"
2. Click Tools on the top of the window and click "folder options"
3. In folder options click "view"
4. In the advanced settings box, scroll down and check and uncheck the following...
Click "Show Hidden Files and Folders" under the hidden files and folders box.
Uncheckmark "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)" (you'll get a warning that files required to run the system will be displayed so as soon as you view the egg id suggest you go back and undo the changes)
5. Now, go to start, right click "My computer" and click "Explore", now, click Local Disc C then click WINDOWS
6. Click "system32"
7. Click the folder "oobe"
8. Click "images"
9. Now for the coup de gras! In "images" click "title" and prepare to hear the awesome music! (It should open in Windows Media Player)
View more random threads: