The district headquarters of Kodagu (Coorg) is located in 252 kms from Bangalore and 1525 m above sea level lies Madikeri. Coorg or Kodagu means "dense forest on a steep hill". The Kodagu district comprises different communities -Kodava, Tulu, Gowda, Moplahout of which the largest is the Kodava community. It is famous for orange and coffee plantation.
View more random threads:
- Nature & Flower Photography
- Boracay, Philippines plus Whalesharks &...
- Ukraine MP grabs Prime Minister and sparks...
- Zombie Chase Is Too Intense
- Hard to believe
- Russian Tightrope Village
- 5 Facebook Tricks You Need In Your Life
- Instant justice in China
- Funny Video (Animal Bloopers)
- What You Should Eat When...