Thread: Game for confessions on the net?

Game for confessions on the net?

TORONTO: Overcome with guilt about a sordid affair or a secret facelift? A new interactive website is giving people an opportunity to anonymously confess their sins online.

Harlequin Enterprises, one of the world’s largest publishers of romantic fiction, launched the site for people to post their guilty pleasures, and for others to peruse them.

It is also encouraging those who have confessed their indiscretions to take part in an interactive survey that will form the basis of its annual Romance Report which will be published in January.

"It really spawned from the reality shows and the talk shows and people opening up their lives and crying, not necessarily with the people they love but with strangers because it makes you feel better or it somehow cleanses you of your demons," said Marleah Stout, a spokeswoman for the company.

The Internet already offers a variety of confessional sites ranging from, launched by an American evangelical network, to, a blog and art project in which people write their secrets on hand-made postcards.

But Stout said the site is more geared towards romance. "Although sometimes shocking and unexpected, confessions are also extremely romantic, bringing us closer to the people we love by revealing ourselves to them," said Stout.

But Stout admitted the website is sure to draw plenty of cheating confessions and material that is much racier than most of the material in its romance novels.

The site, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(against rules giving websites name), is divided into eight sections — one for each of the seven deadly sins and another for those hard-to-categorize indiscretions, secrets and fantasies.

Stout said the idea for the confessions site came after the Toronto-based company’s highly-publicized casting call last spring for average men, not models, to pose for their book covers."It’s all about real people and real feelings."

Ya....sins are increasing....but bins are in lack...So hav to open such a site for confession also....Y not...there is sites for y not for confession.....!!!!

If we hav a litte space inside our soul say do need any sites for confession........????

what can i say u r always saying right things...

just i know one thing confession is more difficult then sin....if done from deep inside heart or soul coz confession help only when it come from deep under....

If we can do a sure we can make our heart to confess also.....only you hav to do is that give an individuality to ur heart....then it wil learn how difficult it is to confess and how easy it is to do a sin....automatically confession will take its pure colour when it realises the fact....we must be the teacher as well as a student for our heart...I think so...dnt know hw much right am....!!! Then, do we need any spl place for confession...? Confession should be made in front of our heart...and within our heart...which tempted us to do a sin.....!

I agree with ur saying..confession help only when it comes frm true heart....

ya u r right my frnd...but the site the place for confession come up...only to encourage and help what u r saying....people have forgotten thing which they should be reminded of

i m not getting it...

well a site has been started for the confessions...ask a christian frnd ...he will explain to make a confession in a church to the father

Member Array

well i think u never like a smile to make u smile

Thread Information