Jessica Simpson's Answer:
* Why would he be on a road, I thought chickens lived in the ocean?
Homer Simpson's Answer:
* There was free beer on the other side of the road.
Snoop Dogg's Answer:
* This (censored) fool of a chicken didn't (censored) know
what the (censored) he was doin crossin a (censored) alley in (censored) Harlem at 1:00 in the (censored) mornin'.
Isaac Newton's Answer:
*The duck suggested to the chicken that they play
follow the leader then the duck crossed the road causing the chicken to cross after it, but at the same time holding up traffic, thus proving that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction .
* To cross or not to cross, that is the question.
Rene Descartes 's Answer:
* Since the chicken does not really exist it was only an illusion that the chicken crossed the road. This illusion was only in my mind. Therefore I created the chicken that crossed the road.
*All chickens should peacefully resist by crossing the road.
* Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically disposed to cross roads.
* And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.
* The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
The Sphinx's Answer:
* You tell me.
Neil Armstrong's Answer:
* That's one small step for chicken, one giant leap for chicken-kind.
George Bush's Answer:
* We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Bill Gates's Answer:
* I have just released eChicken 2003, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook - and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.
* In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.
Martin Luther King Jr's Answer:
* I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.
* It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.
Saddam Hussein's Answer:
* This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.
Fox Mulder's Answer:
* You saw it cross the road with your own eyes! How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?
* It was a simple bio-mechanical reflex that is commonly found in chickens.
* Bill Clinton's Answer:
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken, please?
* Albert Einstein's Answer:
Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken? Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.
Sigmund Freud's Answer:
* The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.
Richard Nixon's Answer:
* The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did not cross the road.
Joseph Stalin's Answer:
* I don't care. Catch it. I need its eggs to make my omelette.
The Pope's Answer:
* That is only for God to know.
George Orwell's Answer:
* Because the government had fooled him into thinking that he was crossing the road of his own free will, when he was really only serving their interests.
* For the greater good.
Colonel Sanders' Answer:
* I missed one?
View more random threads: