Take care of your "delicate" eyes.
This info' is sure to help PC users very much.
During a recent visit to an optician, one of my friends was
told of an exercise for the eyes by a specialist doctor in the US that he
termed as 20-20-20." It is apt for all of us, who spend long hours at our
desks,looking at the computer screen.
I Thought I'd share it with you. 20-20-20
Step I :-
After every 20 minutes of looking into the computer screen,
turn your head and try to look at any object placed at least 20 feet
away. This changes the focal length of your eyes, a must-do for the tired
Step II :-
Try and blink your eyes for 20 times in succession, to moisten
Step III :-
Time permitting of course, one should walk 20 paces after every
20 minutes of sitting in one particular posture. Helps blood circulation
for the entire body.
your eyes r mirror of your soul, so do take care of them, they are
View more random threads:
- DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH
- Supplements Improve Skin Health
- Tips for caring ur eyes....for computer...
- Foods and their healing power
- 15 Effects That Coffee Has on Your Health
- beautiful high heels
- Kids suffering from OSA have abnormal...
- Greyscale tutorial & New products
- The natural colour of food