Historic Jalsa at Minar-e-Pakistan - Lahore by Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf - Imran Khan
Imran Khan and his party, the Tehreek-e-Insaf, was given a new lease of life on Sunday when thousands turned up at the party's jalsa in Lahore's Minar-e-Pakistan ground. Most of those attending were young men and women, almost all students or professionals, with many saying that they were fed up
with Pakistan's present set of politicians and wanted a change. "We want a change and we dont want the army back in power," commented Sher Ali Khan, a 22 year old student who came to the rally.
For Imran Khan, who has been in politics since the mid-90's, Sunday's rally was his best political moment ever. Confident of his rising support, by Monday Imran Khan promised a revolution in Pakistan and threatened to start a civil disobidience campaign.
View more random threads:
- Mustafa Kamal Blasted Full Press Conference...
- 23 march PTI JALSA - Ikram Khan
- Enjoy Red Bus
- Muttehda Qomi Fund
- Malala struck just above the back of her...
- urdu - hakomati kar-kardagi kay leay PTI ki...
- The life style of Imran Khan
- Shahbaz shareef the load shedding drama
- urdu - PTI nay Karachi mein bhar-por sayasi...
- all we need is HOPE