Load Time Analyzer 1.5
Time and graph loading of Web pages in Firefox.
The Load Time Analyzer allows developers to measure and graph how long Web pages take to load in Firefox.
Load Time Analyzer produces graphs that show the occurrence of events such as requests for the page, images, stylesheets, and scripts, along with events like the execution of an onload script.
Use it to tune the performance of your page or to help make Firefox better.
This version is the first release
License: F R E E
Requirements: Windows XP/Vista, Firefox 1.5b1 - 2.0.0
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
View more random threads:
- Execute specific tasks and search...
- Preform various tasks in Firefox with...
- Download foxmail
- Communicate with anyone who visits your Web...
- Content Management System?
- Virtual WiFi Router
- Camfrog Video Chat 5.3.215
- sharing a internet connection
- Prevent ur ISP 4m dropping ur connection -...
- Free Instagram Downloader