Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Back Journey...

hemasnair

A Back Journey...

She was winding up as her holidays were over. She took back everything that she brought along with her while coming here...her brush, soap, shampoo, towel, her dresses.....everything. As she was folding her dress she muttered.....why this time comes.....!!!!

I stood aside her without saying anything. I knew it is hurting her lot to go from here. She loves to stay here. She loves my pat along her hair...my pampering....my hand made food...moreover those precious moments where we try to dissolve ourselves. She looked me nervously.... I smiled a bit though it was not made by my heart...yet I went near her with that...and said..."Look Ammu, You just think about your future...It depends on these sacrifices...All these grief will surely bring your way a lot of happiness. When you enjoy it with your husband and with your kids we will be happy na...?" She starred at me...her eyes were filling...I couldn’t able to stand there. My feet were trying to find a place to stand straight...!

She put her books on the bed harshly...and went on saying...How many times I said dont take admission in such colleges where I have to stay in hostels...You both didn’t pay heed...You never loved me....and still not loving me...!!!

It made a shock as a thunder in my heart...How will I get her understand? What she is expecting from me is the permission to stay here...but how can I? All the decisions were made by him. He knows well...and whatever he decides is surely for her benefit which is ours. I went near her. She was wiping and weeping… and muttering a lot....I hugged her deeply and kissed her on her forehead....saying...."My sweet Ammu is not like this...... She understands a lot.....she never fails her heart. Look these days will pass soon and you can be back again....then we will make a lot of fun...but in one condition- You won’t behave like this when the time comes to windup and go back to hostel....after a few years your studies will be over and we will be together...Now you wipe your eyes….and smile a bit for me….I took my sari end and wiped her tears…she tried to smile through that filling eyes…She hugged me….saying “Mom…Why you are letting me to go?” Even you know that I don’t want to go… How much difficult it is to stay there with your thoughts you know…I will miss you a lot…Why you are not loving me as I do??” I hold her face in my palm…and looked into her eyes…they were flowing…”Ammu….If you start like this how I will stay here dear…?” Don’t think much…common time is getting near…

She went near the bed and kept her things in the bag. Unwillingly she took the bag and walked towards the front door. I accompanied her. She sat in the car. I didn’t look into her eyes…because I couldn’t look into it again…If I look again I know I won’t allow her to go. She waved me till so far….even to that turning.

I get into my home…It was so quiet. I walked slowly towards her room. It was messy with the things here and there. I sat in the bed and laid there dragging that bed sheet to close to my heart …and I wept aloud and aloud. I couldn’t control myself. She had been left a sweet smell of her naughtiness…childishness moreover her innocence…that she thinks am not loving her that’s why I allowed her to go……..!!!

shalin_99
    nice...one...

hemasnair
    You are the one who always makes the first post for any other post shalin.....Its My Pleasure yar.

sweety4u
    so cool, lovely,super hemas

hemasnair
    hmmm.......take care da..Hav A nice Day...

Member Array
    nice...sad..sweet...kool... =)

hemasnair
    Just I made a time pass.. that's all. But response from u all made it worthy.....thank you dear ones..

sunshine...hav nice time yar..

chugh
    good one.......

hemasnair
    Thanks Chugh............

coolestnapster
    keep on posting such stuff....refresh when one reads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information