The senses are further stimulated in an evening dining out in opulent banquet rooms, on a terrace under starry skies or in hip, intimate eateries. Sample the latest wines, swirling, sniffing and sipping an Opus One before celebrating life by partaking in a multi-course meal at any one of the island's five-star restaurants.
International cuisine runs the gamut from to French to Fusion, from Italian to Indian, from Japanese to Javanese and from Argentinean steakhouses to Caribbean-style seafood restaurants. Local cuisine carries it own distinction with the sharp taste of a local "yerbe hole" basil bringing out the best of the "catch of the day."
View more random threads:
- How to Fold A Fitted Sheet?
- NG Earth Explorer Desert Adventure
- How To Put Gas In a 57 Chevy Belair
- meditation "The Fly"
- African Dance Master
- 3D Projection Mapping
- Man Dressed As Spiderman Climbs Skyscraper
- Tips for Starting a Healthy Lifestyle!
- Lightning strike, rainbow caught in Arizona
- Most Dangerous Fly