Go to Start > Run > and type in eudcedit - this will open up a font editor - allowing you to design your own custom fonts and characters to be used in things like MS Word. MS Microsoft Word Font Character Hidden Secret Program Windows XP
pretty cool huh?
View more random threads:
- Fast over writing...
- How to block a Website
- Easily Backup Your System
- Make slideshow videos from pictures
- MS Word Shortcuts Keys
- Create Your Own Masterpiece
- The 46 Best-ever Freeware Utilities
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Iris Blur Tutorial
- Convert & Partition Hdd drives kids game...
- Lock Down Your Pc W/ A Floppy Disk!!!!