Thread: Quotes

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"”

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”

“Loneliness is about the scariest thing out there.”

“Loneliness is and always has been the central and inevitable experience of every man.”

“She's leaving home after living alone for so many years.”

“Maybe love won't let you down. All of your failures are training grounds and just as your back's turned you'll be your solitude subsides .”

“My heart is a gypsy - continuously searching for a home, fighting within itself, wondering whether it is weak or even right for that matter to be searching in the first place. Lonliness is what it feels like...”

“Sometimes he caught himself listening to the sound of his own voice. He thought that in her eyes he would ascent to an angelical stature; and, as he attached the fervent nature of his companion more and more closely to him, he heard the strange impersonal voice which he recognised as his own, insisting on the soul's incurable lonliness. We cannot give ourselves, it said: we are our own.”

“Sometimes I feel like a Stepping Stone... I am that kind, young lady that offers a wanderer food 'n drink off to the side of the road -- in the middle of nowhere as they journey into the next phase of their life. I am that kind, young lady that will change a stranger's life forever, and be a burned out memory in the back of their mind... I was that lady with the sad green eyes, the kind smile... The one that offered you a helping hand and good conversation while you ate your food.”

“One can endure sorrow alone, but it takes two to be glad.”

Re: Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by ash2032
    “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
    I loved the first one
    It is just GR8.

Yes Shalin i agree that one was really superb

Thanks for taking my side

wow...just that

Napster whats just that?

ash2032 Posted: September 17 2007 Post subject:

Napster whats just that?

well i meant only wow is just that word i can use here.......

Oh ok thanks for explaining

Thread Information