Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Up here.............so silence.......????

hemasnair

Whats Up here.............so silence.......????

Hai Friends............

What happen to you all...........why all are so silent today??? Even being a sunday why dnt u all rock.......really this silence is irritating much!!!!

No one I found here today. Everywhere an emptiness has been spread.........what happen say.........???? Let me also know..........

Hey Lina.......Ur office might be off today na..? and Dino wat happen to u...? Shalin's imprints are here. Where coolnapster gone? Max......post yar. Atif posted brilliant posts........I read but he is also so quiet today..Y?
    Natural elegance also........dnt know where our uramine gone! Sweety I saw ur posts........but today no khatti- meetti andaz yar....wat happen?Koumudi, darani..saagar, am aliv, 1984, terminator.....wat happen to u all say.........?????Jasmine.......where ur sweet smell gone yar.....make this garden fragrant. If I start to name u....I hav to name u all........comon dear friends....Make ur posts......let me read and enjoy....!!! Feeling so emptiness here.....being a sunday Its not fair to see this garden so empty.......

Hope you all will post ur thoughts so soonly....expecting so......let me sit in this bunch.......

A sweet gentle breez is blowing a little...Can hear the birds singing...And am sitting here just watching this blue sky.......In this silence I can hear wat nature is talking to me......Care and Love always make you engaged....Friends are so close to our life. They always makes echos....and in that echos we fail to find out the screamings of our worries....!!! We always need such echos to keep us alive....In silence we will surrender to our thoughts, memories........some which hurts, some which make us to feel missing...........Thats why am today missing you All........So comon Friends........Ur voice is the energy of this garden. Make shoutings...mockings.....taunting.......pulling... ..caring.......
    loving........Let this world be sorround with ur voices.....and lots of colours....!!!

Let me sit here a little while.....

ash2032
    Hi hema u r right dear this silence here is creepy. But for me yesterday & today i was busy with Ganpati Festival but i dont know about everybody else why they r so silent

Yeah, but i do not have interest to post any topic.

shalin_99
    Yes
    hema you are right
    Noone is posting
    The site appers empty-empty
    From 2-3 days I experience this Emptiness.
    Hope you all come and rock it again from tomorrow.....

shalin_99
    See hema
    Lina comes online only on weekdays
    collestnapster has gone outside for 4-5 days
    terminator is not coming online since a long time

And of others I don't know.

shalin_99
    admin is also not online since 2-3 days
    If anyone know about any pserson why he/she is not coming please post it here...

hemasnair
    Hai shalin............1984.....and ash.........
    hw u alll? hope fine and enjoying well..

Ash hwz ganapathi pooja...? Ganapathibappa moriya.....let me also cherish with u...

1984....U dnt need to post yar...just makes ur signature here and there.......let us know u r also somewhere here...

And u Shalin......read abt ur mistakes...try to avoid such ok........U are a dedicated person of this site....so we are expecting much more frm u.......! I like ur posts....had read a lot. Thanks a lot for all ur information....and go on rocking...ok?

Terminator....After independence day ddnt see na?
    Might be in some busy schedule.

If napster is here we wont feel this much silence U kno........He will go on posting anything which will make us to hang on the topic...So everyone would try to respond....he makes this site so energetic as Lina does...She also so cute. Sweety's childishness I likes much.....hw much she irritates our napster!
    sunshines posts....Dino's humble responds...and Uramine's honest replies...Whr he gone?really I started loving this site so much!

But this silence is not fair here........Let us try to evade it...!!! Comon.......friends....

shalin_99
    Yes Hema you are right

maxjeolite
    hi frnds
    n hema i m vry sorry tht i cant able to do postngs for the las few days im busy with my project wrks n xams
    ill be back in few days ,
    hope u all can understand
    thanks for remembring me
    byee tc

coolestnapster
    hmmm well i can give only this simily for the good things u said for me.......well i am not back yet .....but i will come and go.....i can't be regular now.....coz i am out of station....anyways u guys can rock....i am sure about that

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information