A guy phones up his Boss, but gets the bosses' wife instead:
"I'm afraid he died last week. " she explains.
The next day the man calls again and asks for the boss.
"I told you" the wife replies, "he died last week."
The next day he calls again and once more asks to speak to his boss.
By this time the wife is getting upset and shouts:
"I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TWICE, MY HUSBAND,
YOUR BOSS, DIED LAST WEEK! WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING?"
" Coz . . ." he replied laughing, "I just love hearing it. . . . "
View more random threads:
- How being a parent is like being a rock star
- If Call Center Employees Were Honest
- Annoying Things Indian Women Are Sick And...
- iPhone 7 (parody)
- Have a tea break
- urdu - Jhoota Wa'da
- White Guy Sings Punjabi Song
- Forest story
- How To PRANK A Gold Digger LIKE A BOSS!!
- Dont u have enough concentration to study?