Due to persistent efforts of the affected customers, TRAI (Telecom
REgulatory Authority of India) has directed all Mobile and fixed line
service providers to participate in the National Do Not Call Registry.
The NDNC is a centralized database maintained and managed by TRAI.
Any cellphone or fixed line user who does not wish to be contacted by
direct marketers (e.g. Hello, this xyz from citibank, can i know your
name please!!!11), should register himself/herself in the NDNC. Post
registration, your service provider will take 30 - 45 days to effect the
change and after that you should not receive any unsolicited call.
How to do it?
Go to the Service provider website and follow the instructions.
3. Tata Indicom
SMS ACT DND to 111
So, logon and declare and after 1.5 months say goodbye to nasty calls
from all and sundry trying to sell everything from a pin to a plane.
View more random threads:
- Mobile Wallpapers
- can anyone tell how to make nokia n95 read...
- Need Anti-Virus Software for Nokia N73
- Funny Video (burpb)
- i want to see live market in nokia mobile...
- some facts of our beloved phone company...
- Itís hot, itís Nokia Tube live
- HTC Touch Slide and S730 surface earlier
- do any one have mp3ring
- Solar Charger for the iPhone