Yu Muroga is a Japanese driver. It was his tour took place when the earthquake March 11, 2011. Like most people of his area, he did not feel threatened by the tsumani, as it was far enough from the coast. So he continued to drive and do its job. The HD camera mounted on the dashboard has not only captured the shock but also the moments that followed, where many drivers were stranded by the waters of the tsunami.
View more random threads:
- supplication - sami yusuf
- Tell me why !
- Salman Khan & Aishwariya Rai together at...
- Woman's life
- Anyone tried this roller coaster ?
- L'il Champs 2009 August 1, 2009 Swarit Shukl
- Deserts of Utah
- Largest model railway in the world
- Flamenco Dance, Seville, Spain
- Test Visual GoPro Hero Perfect entry-level...