Samsung have been Awarded
The IF Communication Design Award 2007 in
"Digital Media Interface"
category with the
on their 5 megapixel wannabe Samsung F700 - a mobile handset, based on a full touch-screen interface.
The device that's been on display only behind glass ever since the 3GSM Congress in Barcelona won the award for its user interface (most likely flash-based) that works in cross-based pattern, meaning that you can move through the interface both in vertical and horizontal ways ("croix" means "cross" in French).
A touch-based interface solution like that proved very successful in the stylish Prada phone by LG, which snatched the last year's IF Award - so obviously this type of interface (not to mention iPhone) is gaining well-deserved popularity
Samsung Croix unofficial photos
Samsung Croix interface photos
View more random threads:
- CVT Multimedia Center Dock
- Samsung SGH B300 in Blue Announced for...
- Dell Dual NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTX Upgrade...
- Bluetooth Speaker More Like a Torch
- Exclusive:Windows Mobile 7 To Focus On Touch...
- Sony Ericsson C902 Camera Phone - HSDPA n...
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Digital Camera
- MSI Titan 700 mini-PC Powered By ULV 2GHz...
- NeuroSky Prototype Sensor Controls Phones
- Asus M70 Laptop 1TB (6)