SSL Diagnostics Version 1.1 (x86) 1.1
Get the Secure Socket Layer troubleshooting tool for IIS.
A common problem for administrators of IIS servers is configuring and troubleshooting SSL enabled Websites.
To assist in administrators efforts, Microsoft has designed a tool - SSL Diagnostics - to aid in quickly identifying configuration problems in the IIS metabase, certificates, or certificate stores.
This tool allows users to review configuration information in a easy to read view mode or to run the tool silently with only the creation of a log file.
During use, administrators can simulate the SSL handshake to find errors.
They can also quickly "hot swap" certificates for testing purposes
License:F R E E
Requirements: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
View more random threads:
- How to create your website dot com?
- Protect and control your email, passwords...
- Mobile internet faxing now available for free
- JAlbum 8.3.5
- iPassMan 1.0
- Resize your browser window to default screen...
- Freeware Photo SlideShow software for...
- Multi Skype Launcher
- Password manager - RoboForm 6.9