Thread: Sept 1st News!!

Sept 1st News!!

The latest buzz is Kareena Kapoor & Shahid Kapur split
    The latest buzz is Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapur split. Saif Ali Khan is responsible for it. He and Bebo came closer during the shooting of 'Tashan'. Their latest movie 'Jab We Met' is ready to release. Imtiaz Ali is very upset with this rumor. Even they had sent out feelers to Bollywood that they were ready to sign films together for Rs 3.5 crore. There were also reports that they were together would do a package deal. But Ashtavinayak signed a solo deal with Kareena. "Now, there is a three-film contract with Kareena, but nothing with Shahid," confirms a spokesperson from Ashtavinayak.

Akshay Kumar changed gear to romance and comedy on the right time
    Life has been a very amazing journey for Akshay Kumar. At beginning he joined as an action hero to the Bollywood. Later he realized on the right time and changed gear to romance and comedy. His next film will be Nagesh Kukunoor's psychological thriller. On this he said, "Today I am in a position where I can take a risk by doing completely different kinds of movies. Nagesh's movies are middle of the road but still have a commercial aspect." On personal front he is very happy with his marriage. There isn't any tiff between Twinkle and him.

Bipasha Basu prefers invest in relationships that have been there for a long time
    It's about five years Bipasha Basu is in Bollywood. But till now she haven't any best friends here. She maintains a safe distance with filmi folks. Bips explains, "I don't have a problem with anyone unless they have a problem with me. In that case I keep my distance. Also, I don't get time to make new friends. I have to give time to my family and my dog Poshto. After all that, I don't have any more time on hand. I would rather invest in relationships that have been there for a long time than spend it on making new ones."

RGV decided to nickname - Esha Deol and Isha Koppikar
    Esha Deol and Isha Koppikar are the leading ladies of Ram Gopal Verma's latest film 'Darling'. It was quite a confused situation on the sets. Every time RGV called out for any of them, both of them would turn to him. So, RGV decided to nicknamed them, Isha turned 'IK' and Esha turned 'ED' and the confusion ended.

Pooja Bhatt: Thanks to Jackie Shroff opting out
    Pooja Bhatt approached Jackie Shroff to play a powerful and significant role in her film. Jackie walked out from the film at the last minute, because he had some prior commitments. But Pooja isn't upset, instead she is happy with it. "Thanks to him opting out, I offered the role to my husband Munna and he did a terrific job," shares she.

Pakistani actor Meera is back in Bollywood
    Pakistani actor Meera is back in Bollywood. She made her debut with Soni Razdan's 'Nazar'. The film had already buzzed Pakistan. Now, she is ready for second innings. She says with smile, "I have some offers, that's why I'm back."

Director friend Sanjay Gupta arranged a special puja for Sanjay Dutt
    Director friend Sanjay Gupta arranged a special puja for Sanjay Dutt. Sanju walked in at 7 pm along with some close friends. He looked so calm in white T-shirts and blue denims. The aarti started at quarter past seven, with Dutt performing the Jyoti Jalana ceremony and tying the holy band (Chunni) around Mata's idol. Raksha Bandhan and his sis Priya's birthday were on the same day. Manyata was dinner at home for Priya's birthday. After puja, prashad and dinner were served to the guests.

Enjoy Guys!

valuable info

Member Array

Nice info

Thread Information