Seth Doane traveled to the Dharavi slums in India to get a realistic image of life in the country's poorest neighborhoods. Indians that live and work in the slums can afford little on their salaries.
View more random threads:
- She's Alive...
- Crystal Girl
- Mar Jaani song (Billu Barber) Shahrukh Khan
- Travel in Russia
- Best Goalkeeper Save Ever
- THE WRONG PATH a short animated
- The Importance of a Compassionate Mind
- BBC - Horizon - The Truth About Vitamins
- O Maa Meri Maa (Chooti Bahu) ... by Lata...
- Micheal Jackson interview - Part 2 (comedy)