1. The human body contains about 10 gallons for water making up 60% of body weight.
2. You're more likely to catch a cold from a person by shaking their hand than from their sneezes.
3. The human brain weight about 3 pounds, but uses 20% of one's blood and oxygen.
4. If your body temperature was 86 degrees, you could live to be 200.
5. Cold showers actually increases sexual arousal.
6. Your body creates as much as two quarts of saliva daily.
7. The human body has over 200 bones.
8. The human hand has 27 bones.
9. The human head weight eight pounds
10. The human foot has 26 bones.
View more random threads: