A fix for a minor annoyance, I don't like having to click on My network places, then view workgroup in order to see the computers in my network, so I created a shortcut to my workgroup. Opening Windows Explorer and dragging the workgroup over to your desktop creates a shortcut to the workgroup. No more useless 'view network places' [in my personal opinion] This would probably work on Win2k and XP home as well, but I haven't tested it.
View more random threads:
- Another Way To Tweak Boot Time
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Cool Selection...
- How To Disable thumbs.db File
- Change Drive Letters in Windows XP
- Polar Pen...This Is The Future
- Autohide MSIE browser toolbar
- Free Office - Open Office
- Change Your Search Companion
- Lesson # 90 The Macros (Microsoft Office...
- Set Processes Priority