Greet Lovable Sisters with Rakhi SMS
* "Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. Happy Rakhis dear Sis."
* “I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday. Miss you dear. Happy Rakhi.”
* “Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan Behan.”
* “Dear sister! The rays of your love and blessings have made me a better human being. You are a true symbol of love and sacrifice. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
* “Raksha Bandhan is the commemoration of the sacred bond that exists between us. Thank god you blessed me with a sister; she means the world to me.”
* “On this Rakhi day I wish to express all my gratitude for all that you did for me, thanks Didi, no one is like you!”