In the Epics
Raksha Bandhan finds a mention in Mahabharata when Lord Krishna advised Yudhishthir to perform the ceremony to protect himself and the army from the dangers of the war. It is said that Kunti, the mother of the Pandavas tied rakhi to her grandson Abhimanyu and Draupadi to lord Krishna.
View more random threads:
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN '"SOMEONE U LOVE'" AND...
- Its all about wives.....!!!
- What Life Means Today
- What is your last changed Password?
- What you Telephone / Mobile Number Means....§
- BODY ODOR
- Hilarious Funny Stunts Compilation 2015
- Gud Mrng !!
- Sony BDU-X10S Blu-Ray Disc ROM Drive
- And the best husband award.... goes to..