Microsoft Windows XP uses a lot of folders for each user. Everything from "My video" to your personal documents folder. Below is where you can view the locations of these folders and can change them.
Start Regedit. If you are unfamiliar with regedit please refer to our FAQ on how to get started.
Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\
CurrentVersion\ Explorer\Shell Folders
Right click on the folders and select Modify
Change the path to a new path if you want to change the path.
Reboot your computer.
View more random threads:
- Lesson # 12 The Indent or Cell Margin...
- Open any File/Folder by RUN
- Install XP from DOS
- Does adding more RAM to your computer make...
- Private Character Editor- Another Xp Hidden...
- Every Orkut User will LUv this tricks!
- Make Emails Spam Free !!
- Some Windows Short cut keys
- Compress NTFS Files
- Tweak UI 2.10