This is not really a tweak as such, just a very simple thing you could do with your digital camera that most people don't think about.
Do you have a digital camera that shows up as a removable storage device in explorer? Well, start using it as one! You can use the memory cards on your camera for storing documents, mp3's or whatever you choose to store there. Perfect if you need to bring some files to a friend, but the files won't fit on a diskette and you don't have a CD burner - just save it on the camera!
View more random threads:
- Samsung S9402 DuoS Handset
- Suo Xin ZT888 hails from China
- Buy trendy and stylish wear fast and secure!
- iRiver P20 Portable Media Player
- Nokia 5000
- Asus makes a point at CeBIT 2008
- PlanOn PrintStik Portable Printer
- WalkingHotSpot For Wi-Fi Everywhere
- Dual Screen eBook in the Works
- Windows Mobile 6 Professional in pictures