Note: This is for WINDOWS Messenger, not MSN Messenger
On XP Systems without SP1:
Click Start / Run Then type the following:
RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove
On XP Systems WITH SP 1:
Add / Remove Programs
Click on "Add/Remove Windows Components" on the left
UNcheck "Windows Messenger"
NOTE: the second method does not work on every system - you may still need to use the first method
View more random threads:
- Compatibility Mode Make older programs run...
- Lesson # 26 The Protection (Microsoft Office...
- Get to system properties faster...
- Take Note With Sony
- Hidden Program In Windows XP
- Find visitor locations from IP location...
- Create your own logos...
- How to Remove Spyware Manually
- Hear music Clearly
- How to use windows restore when windows...