Removing password from returning from hibernate / suspend
Go to Control Panel and open the Power Options Properties dialog box. Open the Advanced tab and clear the "Prompt for password when computer resumes from standby" check box.
Now you don't have to worry about putting your password everytime you want to save
power and money However, you will be less secure!
View more random threads:
- Lesson # 50 The Insert Picture Shapes...
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Basic Retouching
- Need a Small Help.
- Watch Movies In Ms Paint, Kool Trick
- ArtCAM Express Tutorials
- Run Commands In Windows XP - Info
- I NEED HELP GUYZ ...
- Control pannel run short cuts...
- Get Rid Of Pesky Un-Signed Driver...
- Help me Excel Sheet Not Open