If you deleted a program instead of uninstalling it, most likely the program will still be listed in the windows uninstall list. Follow the directions below to remove programs from list manually.
Start regedit, if you are unfamiliar with regedit please see our FAQ.
Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\
Delete the folder of the program.
View more random threads:
- [TRY IT]Change logon Background screen
- USB 2.0 Compliant Butterfly Colorful...
- [TRY IT]Hide data on cd or dvd
- Useful Tips..
- Hide your files - One more secret
- some probs in sys...
- How to Remove Useless Toolbars in Internet...
- Fix the search companion error
- Run command prompt utilities successfully...