1. Create a shortcut to the Internet Explorer executable and place it on the desktop or quick launch area.
2. Right click the shortcut and select Properties.
3. Change the "target" value to "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome
Note: Substitute C:\ for the drive letter Program Files is present on.
View more random threads:
- Turn off system beeps
- Stop jerky graphics
- Everything there is a season...
- Use the Ultimate Configuration Tool...
- No need of Real Player
- Lesson # 61 The Signature Line (Microsoft...
- MSC Nastran, Patran Student Tutorials
- Dell UltraSharp 2709W LCD Monitor
- What is a Meme? How to make a Meme?
- Increase your bandwidth/internet speed