4.10 Build 012
Publisher's description of Slim Browser
Slim Browser is a compact tabbed browser with full unicode support. It includes pop-up blocker, automatic Web-form filler and spell checker. It let you open several sites at once with the support of site groups. It provides one-click access to search engines via pre-defined quicksearch entries. You can easily define your own quicksearch entries. It provides one-click access to personal accounts via predefined autologin entries. It supports URL filter and in-page ad filter which blocks annoying advertisements and offensive content effectively. It is able to render RSS new feeds into readable Web pages. It support URL alias and built-in commands. It also supports ftp file uploading. The built-in ScriptPad is able to edit JScript / VBScript and HTML files with syntax highlighting. The program interface is fully skinnable and a large collection of skins are available for download.
Version 4.10 Build 012 includes unspecified updates.
SlimBrowser is a tabbed multiple-site browser.
It incorporates a large collection of powerful features like built-in popup killer, skinned window frame, form filler, site group, quick-search, auto login, hidden sites, built-in commands and scripting, online translation, script error suppression, blacklist / whitelist filtering, URL Alias.
It brings you convenient and comfortable browsing.
* Multiple site browser based on tab-page interface
* Seamless integration with AI RoboForm FormFiller/Password Manager
* Built-in Popup Killer based on intelligent identification and pre-defined filtering
Site windows killed by mistake are FULLY RECOVERABLE
* Ability to turn on/off Flash Animation
* Built-in web form spell checker.
* Universal URL Filter: Block ad banners, flash animations, iframes or any components within any web pages by URL patterns.
* Built-in RSS News Rendering Engine. Now you can read RSS news directly inside SlimBrowser without additional RSS Reader software.
* Convenient access to major search engines by Quick-Search Bar
* Seamless integration of most Internet Explorer toolbars
* ScriptPad: Built-in VBScript/Jscript/HTML/Text editor. View screenshot.
* Hidden Sites : hide and show a site at users' request
* Skinned window frame.
* Free-zooming of any web page.
* AutoLogin: automatically connect and log into specified website with just one click.
* Seamless integration with online translation engine and dictionaries
* Ability to suppress script error message dialog
* Site Group: Open and save a collection of sites as a group
* Flexible control of startup actions
* URL Alias: Type short alias instead long URL.
Win95+IE4 is the minimum requirement. Win98+IE5 is recommended. Slim Browser runs on all 32-bit windows systems, i.e., Win95/98/ME/NT/2k/XP/2003/Vista. A few minor features may not be available under win95.
License: F R E E
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
View more random threads: