Sardarji is in a Quiz Contest ->
1) How long was the 100 yr war?
A) 116 B) 99 C) 100 D) 150
Sardar says "I will skip this"
2) In which month do the Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
A) JANUARY B) SEPTEMBER C) OCTOBER D) NOVEMBER
Sardar asks for help from general public
3) Which of these was King George VI first name?
A) EDER B) ALBERT C) GEORGE D) MANOEL
Sardar asks for lucky cards
4) The Canary islands, in the Pacific Ocean, has its name based on which animal:
A) CANARY BIRD B) KANGAROO C) PUPPY D) RAT #Sardar gives up.
If u think you are indeed clever and laughed at Sardar's replies, then please check the answers below:
#1) The 100 year war lasted 116 years from 1337-1453
2) The October revolution is celebrated in November
3) King George's first name was Albert. In 1936 he changed his name.
4) Puppy. The Latin name is INSULARIA CANARIA which means islands of the puppies
now tell me who's the dumb one.Don't ever laugh at a Sardar again