Samsung gives famous historic Dutch building a new dimension with 3D Projection.
On Thursday the 20th of May 2010, Samsung was the first to introduce a large-scale commercial 3D-Outdoor projection in the Netherlands, at the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam. The public was able to view the addition of a new dimension to this historic building. On the adjacent square, visitors are able to try out the new Samsung 3D LED TVs, and are offered a chance to win one of their own every night. Foursquare, YouTube and Dutch Startup Feest.je are part of the integrated campaign.
View more random threads:
- How To Make Chicken Piri-Piri
- Most Engineered Ad Ever by Red Bull !!
- Wanted (hindi Movie ) Part 1 of 15
- Be careful during birthday parties
- Heart Patients Slow to Change
- Lovely Walk From La Sosta di Ottone III
- Meet the World's Biggest Bat
- Landing on Road
- Ash in an Interview
- MH17 Crash - English Spoken