If you need to re-install a 'hidden' Windows component, eg. outlook express or messenger, there is an easy way to do this... [but you will have to BE CAREFUL!]
Open the INF folder in your windows folder [C:\WINDOWS\INF]
Find the *.inf files [view>arrange icons by>type]
Find the application title you need in the filename [for example messenger is msmsgs.inf] If you are unsure of the installer, RIGHT CLICK on the file, then select open, at the top of the file should say what application it is:
; Setup INF file for Messenger
When you have found the file the right click on it then click install.
Tip: To reinstall Microsoft Outlook Express, Right click and select install on MSOE50.inf
View more random threads:
- How to remove the Default Picture and Fax...
- How Computers Work
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Iris Blur Tutorial
- You can use a computer CD drive to play CDs...
- Hw to setup a new sys from a scratch??
- Lesson # 76 The Get External Data (Microsoft...
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Quick Date & Time Insert
- Increasing the speed of your hard disk
- about email client