By Default a feature called Sticky Keys will be enabled on your PC. To disable this feature follow these steps:
1. Press SHIFT 5 times consecutively. The StickyKeys box will pop up.
2. Click Settings. Accessibility Options pops up.
3. On the "Keyboard" tab click the "Settings" button in the "StickyKeys" section.
4. Uncheck the items in this window and click OK.
5. Click Apply and OK on Accessibility Options.
To learn more about StickyKeys and other Accessibility Features open Help and Support and search for "StickyKeys" or "Accessibility"
View more random threads:
- Taskbar Hide 1.5.2
- Lesson # 1 Introduction (Microsoft Office...
- JPG TO Excell Covert Please Halp!!!
- some probs in sys...
- Search tips for the user who hav restricted...
- Never Re-Activate After Installation
- How to delete all the temporary files from...
- Lesson # 73 The Gridlines & Headings...
- suspected virus please help !!!
- Giving a password to the 'Guest' user account