In Regedit go to:
Change the value of the string "Download Directory" to the new path you want to assign as IE's Default Download directory i.e. "C:\IEDownloads"
View more random threads:
- Hidden Program In Windows XP
- SPEED UP UR VERY FAVOURITE MOZILLA FIREFOX
- Lesson # 70 The Page Breaks Page Setup...
- Protect your password in cyber cafe and on...
- Lesson # 8 The Border (Microsoft Office...
- 101 Tricks And Tips For pC
- Deleted Folder
- Get more emails from Gmail
- Computerized Clothes
- What is Windows Messenger Service? How to...