Gilf Kebir plateau located in western desert of Egypt , an area difficult to reach except for experienced off road drivers , first discovered and named by the late prince of Egypt prince : Kamal el din Hussein in 1926 , later was mapped by the British army before world war 2 also explored by a group of daring explorers as the Hungarian pilot and explorer Laszlo Almasy the real figure who inspired the novel and film of " the English patient " , Almasy discovered some ancient rock art paintings in a valley he named Wadi sura , today this part of the Sahara desert offers the traveller a unique experience of desert travel for its charming landscape formations and its mysterious rock art paintings and engravings .
View more random threads:
- Guy Paints With Tongue
- Really Scary!
- Indian boys parasitic twin growing out of...
- A dedication to an Angel, Miss. Baby Rakshana
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
- Abida Parveen Sings Bulleh Shah
- Kidnap: Thriller Action Swquence - First...
- Palestinians and Israelis March for Peace
- How to create watermelon art - by Pacific...
- Shah Rukh Khan HP Compaq commercial