I first had Nihari for breakfast at the Avari in Lahore and was instantly in love with the idea of curry for breakfast. Nihari can be made with beef or chicken. Tender meat, thick gravy, earthy spices. Best eaten with roti or a grease-ridden puri!
View more random threads:
- The World Is Just Awesome
- Street artist Sainer goes big in Poland
- The most epic Duel
- Strongest Gun in the world
- Fruit Ninja in Real Life to Dubstep!
- War Memorial takes top architecture prize
- Al Capone Scarface (Full Documentary)
- Chaiyya Chaiyya - Dil Se - Full Video Song
- The Catwall Acrobats