Twenty-one-year-old Minissha Lamba is a Delhi girl. She graduated in English Honours from DUís Miranda House. Her father was the general manager of the Grand Palace Hotel in Srinagar. She herself has lived in Kashmir for two years.
Even as she was doing her graduation in Delhi, Minissha kept dabbling in modeling on the sidelines and was a part of successful television commercials like LG, Sony, Cadbury, Hajmola, Airtel, Sunsilk, among others.
It was in an audition for a Cadbury ad in Delhi when she met director Shoojit Sircar who offered her the leading role in his first feature film Yahaan .
Although Minissha never intended to use modeling as a stepping-stone to films, she took Sircarís offer and moved on to acting in films. She says if she couldnít have been an actress, she would have wanted to be a war correspondent.
View more random threads:
- Bipasha ready to experiment
- WATCH THE SUPERSTARS CHILD MEMORIES
- Farah Khan at 'Society Interior' latest...
- Bipasha Basu walks the ramp
- The Irresistible Kareena Kapoor
- Channel V launches India's first live film
- Preity Zinta (06)
- Cool Katrina serves hot
- Freida Pinto Wallpapers
- Priyanka Chopra from NDTV Car and Bikes...