6 Egg's (seperated)
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Water
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
2 tsp's Mixed Fruit Jam for topping
(1) Pre-Heat the oven to 180C for 10 minutes.
Grease the Cake Pan and set Ready.
(2) Seperate the Egg Whites and Egg Yolks.
Make Sure that the Egg's are at Room Temperature before you get start.
Seperate the Sugar into three parts. 1/2 cup as 1 part and 1/4 cup as 2 other seperate parts.
(3) Sift the Flour and mix with 1/4 cup of Sugar
(4) Beat the Egg Yolks with 1/2 Cup Sugar with Electric Hand mixer for about 5 minutes at high speed, till they turn Fluffy and it changes its colour.
Add in the Vanilla Extract and Water. Sift the Flour + Sugar mixture in.
(5) In Another Bowl, Beat the Egg Whites until foamy. Add in 1/4 cup of Sugar and beat till soft peaks are formed. Now mix the Egg Whites with the Egg Flour Mixture and fold them all together.
(6) Pour the Batter on the Cake Pan.
(7) Bake the Cake for 30 - 35 minutes untill the Cake is baked perfect or check when toothpick inserted comes out clean or not. if not bake for another 5 - 10 minutes.
Let the Cake Cool. Apply Jam over the Cake and slice them int pieces.
(9) If desired, Dust Powdered Sugar above the Cake.
Cake tastes better the Same day.
Enjoy making this Fat-Free Cake!