The American people contribute nearly 80 percent of the country's tax revenue, yet corporations are the ones benefitting the most from it. Nomi Prins, author of "It Takes a Pillage: Behind the Bonuses, Bailouts, and Backroom Deals from Washington to Wall Street," talks about how big business-backed lobbyists are calling the shots but for their own betterment.
View more random threads:
- Kia K9... Real Awesome
- Midnight Sun | Iceland
- 5 Simple Tricks To Mess With Your Friends
- How to love and be loved: Billy Ward at...
- super dance and cute baby
- Elephant Lives With Family
- India: Vadinagar: Village home to snake...
- Vogue Diaries: Keira Knightley
- You Aren't Allowed Here
- World's Smallest Couple Meet For The First...