Objective: To get free GPRS connection on your PC/mobile.
What u need: GPRS-enabled Mobile (with AIRTEL connection only), PC, connecting cable or USB dongle or infrared device.
1. Activate AIRTEL LIVE on your mobile, which is provided FREE by AIRTEL (thanks them).
2. Create 2 GPRS data acountss and select first as active profile. (Go to settings, then connection, then gprs settings).
3. Now, connect your mobile to the PC.
4. Install the driver for your mobile’s modem. (you can download it from your handset company's website).
5. Create a new dial-up connection as follows:
New connection wizard, then
Connecting Device : Your mobile’s modem
ISP Name : ___ (anything you like)
Phone Number : *99***2# or *99***1#
Username and Password : ___
6. Do followng settings: Use the proxy 184.108.40.206 and port 8080.
7. Connect to the dial-up account. The whole world is at your fingertips.
Conclusion: Nothing is impossible. Your free GPRS connection is ready now.
View more random threads: