Charpoy is a bed used all over Pakistan. A traditional charpoy is woven with rope (sutli) made of a particular plant. It is knitted with date palm leaves or a rope made of Jute. Charpoy is traditionally made of wood.
The rope bites a little into the skin so people sometimes upholster the charpoy with colorful clothes. In modern days in cities of Pakistan charpoy is also made of Iron pipes and knitted with colorful plastic rope. Plastic is harmful for health because, which is produced with different chemical.
Charpoy is an important part of lives of the people in Pakistan. It also servers as a place to sit as well as used as bed at night. The guests are offered charpoy to sit down and relax.
View more random threads:
- Incredible India . . which side u r?
- PAIN & SUCCESS ft. Eric Thomas & Les Brown -...
- Safety Moment - video of Incident on a...
- GoPro falls into pit of Rattlesnakes
- The World's Largest Salt Flat, Salar de...
- Just for Laughs - Shower
- How To Lose Weight In 1 Month
- 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman
- Child and Monkeys's love
- Royal panic in Netherlands