Application launcher - forget your start menu - launch applications with just a few keystrokes!
Forget your start menu and the icons on your desktop - launch programs and documents from your keyboard, with just a few keystrokes, by typing abbreviations. Just type a few letters of what you are looking for and Key Launch finds it - enter e.g. 'c' to open the 'calculator'.
You can add aliases, e.g. you can define that "w" means "Microsoft Word", and from now on, you can simply hit Ctrl+Space, then 'w' and enter to open MS Word, it's much faster than browsing through your start menu.
OS: Win XP, NT, 2000, 2003, Vista
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
View more random threads:
- Pepsi Volume Controller 4
- Create screensavers from images in a few...
- Track time, manage clients & customize...
- 10000 Fonts collection
- Relaxing Ocean Screensaver 3
- Plug a PC audit into your browser with...
- Copies files even if they...
- Switch Off 2.3
- 3D Fish School Screensaver 4.92
- How to make powerpoint presentation?