Thread: Just watch it....you will chill out!

uramine242

Just watch it....you will chill out!

Hey dear friends...are you so eager to experience a little pleasure which is orginated and so close to our nature....like........
    a sweet song of raindrops......?
    A rhythamatic dance of rain drops pattering along the ways to your sweet home....and its drooping noise from ur window seal....
    And you are standing near ur window peeping out...and enjoying the whole nature's beauty.......dont you feel to experience it...?

Then just watch the latest Airtel advertisement....hw nicely it is picturised u know....it will take you along its way for a moment seeming as you are enjoying all those in real. Really it takes us to a nature full of green trees, ponds, our bachpan ki yaade...will cherish us and we all will feel to transfer our pleasure to some one so close to us.....As am doing....

So...you too enjoy my dear friends....

coolestnapster
    ya i agree some adv r so kool and they teach us lots of things

uramine242
    Thanks napster...Did you watch it..? really cool na?

And ya let me mention here...I saw ur polling post...I ddnt understand the need of such a thing...

Napster If you are able to evalute urself then y its need to fear, or doubt that ur post are somthing in that category...Just try to find out ur nice image which is hidden behind this little devil....gradually u will find the answer wat u r doing is perfect or not...

Happy Friendship Day...Coolestnapster.

coolestnapster
    first of all uramine happy frnshp day...and reason behind that polling thing is that u might think u r doing the right job but others may think something else...but when u r in a group u have to care for other too the likes dislikes....so that if u can't make one smile u should not be responsible for there tears

uramine242
    Hi..Napster..Thanks a lot...for ur wishes...nt for the reply..Hi!!!

ok..tell me..do u consider us as ur friend...? If so,I giv you guarnatee that a Person wont do anything wrong for a friend if he is loyal to them....Belive me....am saying truth....

And one more thing...who said u r nt keeping us smiling....ur these posts...these silly thoughts often makes us to laugh....hw such a foolish person can be a devil....!!! OOO....Sorry...I ddnt meant U...Itz somone els who is thinking he is a devil..but his thoughts r so silly and childish....Is It You...No na....?

Am kidding you napster...dnt take it in mind.

Some Day...you will also find a true friend who hav the capability to show you what you are...Just wait for that moment...Surely it will come if it is written. As Gold is hidden in this soil...ur qualities are also hidden now ..one day galvanisation will take away all ur dirts and you will shine as Gold..saying"Am the Shining Yellow Metal"....Shining Yellow....May it be similar as Sun na...? Sunny?

Hi..wrote a lot..keep smiling...Hav a Nice Day..

coolestnapster
    u should try...for a writer post...u use words wonderfully....so nicely i don't have word to explain.....well i have frnds true and one who stabbed me in the back....well my qualities...hmm i don't have any...i am jack of all trades master of none.....well i hope...what u r saying will come true

hemasnair
    wow..Uramine...so nice to see that yar...really that back ground, showering rain, dancing child....I too went along him u kno....

Really so nice.

uramine242
    Hi..thanks napster....I will try for the post...but "no vacancy"placard is hanging everywhere.....perhaps might be bcoz of my standard....Hi..Hi...!!!

Anyway Thanks Yar....

Is It so... hemasnair?...u too enjoyed..? So nice to hear....

Have A Nice Day to both of you....
    ( Any plan to start ur game....ur cold war yar... Hi!)

Thread Information