Nag Panchami, is one of the rare occasions when you may go scouting for a snake to offer it milk. On any other day, you'd rather keep away.
But 17-year-old Anand Mohite from Malad can't even begin to imagine how dull life would be without his slithering "friends".
A Std XII student, Anand has been a snake catcher for nine years now. His rendezvous with snakes started at the age of eight.
View more random threads:
- Funny Prank - Wanted
- A Mother, A Daughter and A Pineapple
- Discover the Three Keys of Gratitude to...
- I'm a Sikh, and I'm proud of it!
- 1959 First EVER Barbie Commercial High...
- 2 Year old artist holds art exhibition
- Economics for Everybody
- Best car commercial
- Helly Luv - Revolution
- Slammed Mark X 250G