To change the picture on the Welcome screen
Log on to your computer as an administrator.
Click Start, and then click Control Panel
Under Pick a category, click User Accounts.
Under or pick an account to change, click the account you want to choose a picture for.
Under What do you want to change..., click Change the picture.
Click Browse for more pictures.
Click the picture you want to display for that account, and then click Open.
Windows XP displays the picture on the Welcome screen for the account you selected. To choose pictures for other accounts, return to step 3.
for any other problem do mail me at,
View more random threads:
- Hot news Windows Vista source code leaked
- To Enable Folder Options,cmd,Task...
- Change Boot XP Logo
- Send to 'Send to' tweak
- Get to system properties faster...
- Rock ur screen
- Convert a video clip into animated Gif image
- Turn off system beeps
- The Best Way to Download Facebook Videos on...
- Single key-press file/folder renaming