To change the picture on the Welcome screen
Log on to your computer as an administrator.
Click Start, and then click Control Panel
Under Pick a category, click User Accounts.
Under or pick an account to change, click the account you want to choose a picture for.
Under What do you want to change..., click Change the picture.
Click Browse for more pictures.
Click the picture you want to display for that account, and then click Open.
Windows XP displays the picture on the Welcome screen for the account you selected. To choose pictures for other accounts, return to step 3.
for any other problem do mail me at,
View more random threads:
- Where is my Control+Alt+Delete?
- cannot launch regedit
- Video Camera
- Using the Windows XP repair installation...
- Lesson # 87 The Freeze Row & Column...
- Google in 1998[Both pics added of 1998 and...
- Speed up your internet by 20%
- Lesson # 13 Orientation Text Merge Cell Wrip...
- POWERDOWN ISSUES.
- Wallpaper That Won't Go Away