To change the picture on the Welcome screen
Log on to your computer as an administrator.
Click Start, and then click Control Panel
Under Pick a category, click User Accounts.
Under or pick an account to change, click the account you want to choose a picture for.
Under What do you want to change..., click Change the picture.
Click Browse for more pictures.
Click the picture you want to display for that account, and then click Open.
Windows XP displays the picture on the Welcome screen for the account you selected. To choose pictures for other accounts, return to step 3.
for any other problem do mail me at,
View more random threads:
- Windows Live Mail, Live Writer & Messenger...
- How to open blocked websites ?
- Mozilla Labs: Introducing Joey, Firefox and...
- Do you think your History is really being...
- Common Control Panel Applets
- Logitech diNovo Mini Review
- Live Cricket Scores Addon For Firefox
- Convert FAT32 To NTFS
- plssssss help me , i had a problem in booting
- Speed up the start menu