To change the picture on the Welcome screen
Log on to your computer as an administrator.
Click Start, and then click Control Panel
Under Pick a category, click User Accounts.
Under or pick an account to change, click the account you want to choose a picture for.
Under What do you want to change..., click Change the picture.
Click Browse for more pictures.
Click the picture you want to display for that account, and then click Open.
Windows XP displays the picture on the Welcome screen for the account you selected. To choose pictures for other accounts, return to step 3.
for any other problem do mail me at,
View more random threads:
- Top 10 most prevalent global...
- Internet Error Codes
- Hidden Music Track In Ur Windows.....
- Belkin N1 Vision Wireless Router launched in...
- Lesson # 24 The Visibility Hide & Unhide...
- What is DVD?
- NEC does 8x Blu-ray Burners
- Add Watermark to Your Videos
- Fast shutdown or restart from quick launch...