Bésame Mucho" is a Spanish language song written in 1940 by Mexican songwriter Consuelo Velázquez.According to
Velázquez herself, she wrote this song even though she had never been kissed yet at the time, and kissing as she heard was considered a sin
View more random threads:
- Chennai, India
- Antalya - wow Topkapi Resort - Turkey
- Just for Laughs. Vol 8 gags
- Piya O Re Piya-Feat Atif Aslam-Tere Naal...
- Persepolis Recreated-Part (2 of 5) English...
- Alice Renavand / Florian Magnenet - Paquita
- Pardesi gets visa
- Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) - bloopers
- Hazara Youngester's Talant
- Underwater Bullets at 27,000fps