Do you like the way Windows 95 or 98 Explorer shows your files with the folders on the left side and the files from the open folder on the right? Wish all your folders displayed their contents in two panes like this?
Open any folder and under the View menu select Folder Options (or Options on older systems). Click on the File Types tab and in the list of registered file types select Folder. Click on the Edit button. In the Edit File Type dialogue box that comes up, under Actions the word "open" is probably bold. Click on the alternative "explore" and click on the Set Default button — "explore" becomes bold now. Click on Close and Close again.
Now whenever you double-click on a folder, it opens like the Explorer window.
for any other problem do mail me at,
View more random threads:
- Increase speed by tweaking prefetcher...
- Reduce 10 Second Scandisk Wait Time
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorials
- SafeBook LVo Mobile Thin Client Laptop
- Advanced WindowsCare Personal 2.9
- Ripping Digital Music
- Cell Phone Radiation Protection Tips
- 101 Tricks And Tips For pC
- Decorate your photos with effects and frames