The Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup bid is the successful proposal from the government of Qatar to host the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Qatar, with a population of 1.69 million people, will be the first Arab nation to host the World Cup. Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani, son of the present Emir of Qatar, was the chairman of the bid committee. Qatar promoted their bid as representing the Arab world and has drawn support from the entire Arab world. They are also positioning their bid as an opportunity to bridge the gap between the Arab and Western worlds.
View more random threads:
- Smartphone Ergonomics - Safe Tips - Mobile...
- Be Brave, Take Risks
- *EL CONDOR PASA*_* By Georghe Zamfir
- Drawing Harry Potter
- Teri Bindiya - Amitabh Bachchan & Jaya...
- This is the Real One Man Show
- Michelle Duggar on 18th pregnancy
- Master Street Drummer
- YouTube Rewind: Turn Down for 2014
- 8 Sick Remedies That Actually Work -...