Yeah, its not the substance, it's the disease. Addiction doesnt discriminate, Heroin , Cocain, Meth, Alcohol abuse are just symptoms of an underlying problem. In that case, yeah youre right, some people CAN use something then put it down whenever they want, Granted heroin has physical withdrawls once someone has developed a bit of a habbit but physical addiciton is a very small part of it.
View more random threads:
- Keep Your Head Up
- 1st Co-ed University Opens in Saudi Arabia
- Cycle Around Japan : Tomioka to Nikko
- Buffalo makes unusual house pet
- Steve Jobs was a wise man indeed
- Award winning Indian Documentary on real...
- Rare Baby Zonkey
- Treasures of New York: Roosevelt House
- Mozart - Piano Concert
- Vishwaroopam Tamil Trailer Video